Arlington Road Medical Practice
We are confident that our website will provide clear and concise help and give our patients the information they require in an easy and convenient format. It has been designed with the patient’s needs at the forefront of everything, from checking surgery times to letting us know what you think of us.
Our dedicated team are here to treat those minor ailments that occur as well as providing specialist management of long-term conditions and clinics covering a wide range of healthcare issues. The technology also means you can now do a lot of things from the comfort of your home such as order a repeat prescription or update your contact details.
Partners in Care
Once registered, patients and healthcare professionals work together to ensure the most appropriate care is provided. This partnership philosophy extends even further and our active patient group exists to make sure that patient needs and what the practice offers are always heading in the same direction.
We want to ensure that you can read and understand the information we provide or sent you.
If you find it hard to read our letters or if you need someone to support you at appointments, please let us know.
- We want to know if you need information in braille, large print or easy read.
- We want to know if you need a British Sign Language interpreter or advocate.
- We want to know if we can support you to lipread or use a hearing aid or communication tool.
- We want to know if your first language is not English and you need an interpreter.
Please tell the receptionist if you need any help with communicating with the Practice and we will do our best to meet your needs.
Friends & Family Test
From December 2014, it is a contractual requirement that all GP Practices undertake the NHS Friends & Family Test. For more information about the Friends and Family Test and to view our latest results, please click here. To go straight to completing the survey, please click here.
Patient Online Services
From the beginning of April 2015 we have been able to offer further Online Services in addition to those currently offered in the panel below.
- Prescription ordering that is linked directly to your patient record (we still continue to run our own website based repeat prescription ordering service).
- Online Appointment Booking Service.
- Online Summary Record Access (enabling you to view your medication, any known allergies and adverse reactions).
If you have never been registered for Online Services, please click here for more information about how to register for these services, .
If you are already registered for Patient Online Services, please click here to sign into your account.
Please note that the prescription ordering service in the panel below is our original service which we continue to run and
is not part of Patient Online Services at https://patient.emisaccess.co.uk.
(Site updated 19/09/2018)